- Billing details can now be grouped and subtotaled on your bill The Monthly Billing is accompanied by a detail report that will provide you with an overview of the monthly charges. This portion of the bill can be grouped by your preferred grouping like branch, department etc. For more information on this contact your CSR or login to our portal, navigate to the customer page >> Report Categories and Groups >> Edit the group you want to apply >> check the Display on Invoice and Reports >> Save. Then our next billing will be grouped and subtotaled by this value.
- New Unit Level Details on the Bill The Monthly Billing is now accompanied by a detail report that will provide you with an overview of the monthly charges at the unit level across all charge types. This will allow you to print the vehicle level details for review, sign-off or filing purposes. The new format will be delivered to you by mail, email and will also be available online via the Jim Pattison Lease Dashboard. Detailed invoice addendums will continue to be available on the Dashboard, including: maintenance transaction details, fuel transaction details, and lease transaction details. The detailed addendums include vendor transaction details, date and time of transactions, quantity, descriptions, and tax details.
- Fuel and Maintenance Tax Details As Jim Pattison Lease is providing a consolidated Fuel and Maintenance invoice, supplier taxes are being charged and remitted by the fuel or maintenance vendor supplying the taxable items. We realize these tax details are important for customers to be able to record input tax credits and to record expenses correctly. As such, we highlight the tax details on a dedicated tax report. The Tax Summary report offers an itemized tax breakdown for both fuel and maintenance vendor, and JPL generated tax. The Tax Summary report can be found on the Jim Pattison Lease Dashboard in your billing addendum reports.
- Access to your billing details. Billing details include the specific line item level details of your lease, fuel or maintenance information. Our new system will mail or email a one page bill to you and will no longer include all the details. We understand this is an adjustment for you, but we changed this because email is not a secure method of delivery for sensitive information like financials, card numbers, driver names etc. In addition to security reasons, mailing and emailing all the details is no longer practical as there can be a lot of data in a billing and the size of printouts or digital files can be very large and in some cases this restricts our ability to send. Therefore billing details with many improvements will be available on our web portal.
- Access to our portal for investigating billing details.
- How to find the billing on the new portal a walkthrough of the new billing reports and more about the portal in general can be found here: DashboardHelp
If you would like further assistance please contact your CSR