COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our employees, customers and community is our highest priority. We are following Public Health Authority guidelines, including the following:
Our protocols and policies:
• Transitioned over 50% of employees to work remotely.
• Employees complete a health screening questionnaire prior to returning to the business premise.
• Used car sales are by appointment with limited number in the office at a time. We screen customers prior to booking the appointment. We kindly ask that any customers who have just returned from another country in last 14 days, are feeling ill or have been in contact with Covid-19 patient refrain from visiting our office.
• Customer waiting areas have been set up, and only a small number of customers will be permitted inside the premise at any given time.
• For team members working in the office, work spaces and people are physically distanced. We have physical distancing markers on the floor in public areas.
• Plexiglass shields have been installed for public facing employees.
• Customers and visitors are asked to sanitize hands and sign a visitor log upon arrival.
• Everyone is reminded of hand and respiratory hygiene – posters in the common area serve as reminders.
• Enhanced cleaning of all ‘high touch’ surfaces by janitors each night; and the offices have been scheduled for a deep clean by an authorized service provider.
• Sanitizing stations are set up for use to clean hands and equipment.
• After each customer visit, our sales person will sanitize desks and chair arms.
• All employees are supported and able to stay at home if they have any signs of a respiratory illness or Covid-19 symptoms and encouraged to be tested.
• To minimize staff from congregating, there is a limit of 2 people per office, 3 in our employee lunchroom, and 5 in the boardroom at a time. In person meetings are discouraged; we are using video conferencing services to meet with other team members and commercial fleet customers.
• Staff will wear face masks while operating vehicles and dealing with customers.
• Vehicles are sanitized after each use.