Appointments & arrival at our office:
- Please book an appointment to help us monitor and minimize number of people in our location at any one time. Guests will be screened with health questions.
- If you are feeling ill, have been in contact with a Covid-19 patient, or have arrived from another country in last 14 days, please refrain from visiting our office.
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- For your protection and ours, we will not be shaking hands when you arrive, but please know that we appreciate your visit as much as we always do.
- Most team members will be wearing masks. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one for you.
- Plexiglas barriers and floor markers have been installed.
- After each guest visit, our staff associate will sanitize desks and chair arms.
- Vehicle touch points are sanitized after each test drive.
- Enhanced cleaning of all high traffic area touch points by janitors each night; sanitization stations are available for frequent cleaning of commonly touched points throughout the day.
- Half of our employees are working remotely and everyone completes a health screening questionnaire before arrival at work.
- All employees are supported and able to stay at home if they have any signs of a respiratory illness or Covid-19 symptoms and encouraged to be tested.
- Everyone is reminded of hand & respiratory hygiene with posters in the common areas.
- There is a limit of 2 people per office, 3 in the employee lunchroom, and 5 in the boardroom at a time. In person meetings are discouraged; we are using video conferencing services to meet with other team members and commercial fleet customers.
- Unnecessary business travel by our team members is not permitted. Employees are required to advise management of personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.